Employee financial wellness program
- Build a resilient and effective workforce
- Enhance employee performance and productivity
- Improve employee retention and job satisfaction
- Gain advantage over your competitors
Help your employees feel in control of their personal finances
Build resilient, productive, high-performing teams.
Measurable business results
The effects of financial wellness are realised as increased productivity, reduced absenteeism and higher engagement.
Tailored to your business goals
Offer the program in whole or part, to all or segments of your workforce. All types of organisations and workers can benefit.
Price starts at FREE
Choose an option to suit. We can provide money management and budgeting support to your workforce starting from free.
Powered by Australia’s award-winning budgeting expert
- MyBudget has improved the lives of 110,000+ Australians since 1999
- Your employees work with a caring money expert to design a customised budget
- In the case of joint finances, spouses and partners may participate for free
- There is no pressure or obligation for employees to join MyBudget
The majority of MyBudget clients pay off 90% of their unsecured debts in just over 3 years
Financial wellness has the power to change lives and transform workplaces
Develop financial skills
By developing a budget with a money expert, people are given an opportunity to develop money skills and financial literacy.
Set financial goals
Goals help to lift people above their daily spending habits. Budgeting then creates a workable plan for achieving those goals affordably.
Relieve financial stress and worry
Budgeting eliminates stress by providing security and certainty. It can also relieve relationship stress for couples who fight about money.
Productivity and performance
Financial wellness initiatives are proven to impact revenue by improving productivity, focus, satisfaction, commitment and retention.
Debt help and saving strategies
Our money coaches are experts at designing debt strategies, as well as savings plans that help people achieve their financial goals faster.
More cash in more pockets
We help with cash flow management and bill smoothing to beat the cycle of week-to-week living and help people get ahead.