Call us now
1300 300 922
What happens in a free consultation?
Find out how we can help you
What happens during the consultation?
One of our personal budgeting specialists can work with you to:
- Create a money management strategy to achieve your goals.
- Design a savings plan that fits your budget.
- Prioritise your bills and payments.
- Explore debt management strategies, such as debt consolidation.
- Look at arranging affordable payment terms with your creditors.
Tell me about my personal budgeting plan.
closely with you, our personal budgeting specialist will
develop a balanced budget that addresses your financial objectives. It’s
important that your budgeting plan presents you with a roadmap to a financial
future which is positive and sustainable.
the end of the consultation, you will know how the MyBudget service works, have
an understanding of your personal budgeting plan and what debt solutions may
address your specific circumstances. We also explain our fees and will answer any
questions you have.
There is no obligation - just debt solutions and a personal budgeting plan that can help you to create a foundation for financial success. It’s up to you to decide if you would like to become a MyBudget client.
How long will the consultation take?
As we like to explore your options in detail, please ensure that you allow two hours for the appointment. During this time, we can examine your financial situation, your options and explain how our service works. We’ll also be pleased to answer all of your questions.
What do I need to bring to the consultation?
- Photo identification, if you have it (eg. Driver's Licence or Passport)
- Proof of income (a pay slip or bank account showing your income)
- Old debts and any letters from debt collectors
- A copy of your bills (eg. electricity, gas, car registration, insurances, phone, internet, school fees etc.) and credit card and loan statements
If you can’t find a record for each expense, please write down the type of expense and the amount on a piece of paper. Please note, the accuracy of your personal budgeting plan will depend on the accuracy of the information you supply to us.
See what's possible, enquire today.
08 8214 4227 or enquire online and let us call you back when it is convenient for you.
doesn’t have to be difficult. The first step is always the hardest, but in this
case it’s as simple as making a phone call. Take the step today to get out of
debt, stop living week to
It might just be one the best decisions you ever make!
Want to learn more about MyBudget?
Watch this short video to learn more about what happens in your free MyBudget consultation.
Ready to book your consultation? Get in touch.
We can answer your questions and show you how easy it is to get started.
Want us to contact you?
We'll call when it suits you.