Your chance to
1, 2, 3!
For Terms and Conditions, please see below.
All MyBudget Goals are worth celebrating!
Let us know what your goals are for 2022 and beyond. It’s easy…simply share your goals via a photo or a video. It could be of your goals written down, an image that inspires you or a video talking about how your goals are going to help you transform your money and your life.
Terms and Conditions
- In this document,
- “MyBudget” refers to MyBudget Pty. Ltd., ABN 82 093 118 597.
- “Competition” refers to the MyBudget Goals Competition running from 17 January 2022 until 7 February 2022 11.59PM AEST.
- “Entrants” are individuals who participate in the Competition and satisfy MyBudget’s Entry Requirements.
- “Entry Requirements” refers to those requirements set out in Paragraphs 2 and 4.
- “Prize” refers to the $500 EFTPOS card provided to the winner.
- “Winner” refers to the winning Entrants of the Competition.
By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to and accept to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. For any clarification/queries in connection with the Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
The Competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
MyBudget reserves the right to verify the identity of Entrants at MyBudget’s sole discretion.
The Competition must be entered via Instagram. The Entrant’s Instagram profile must be set to ‘public’ in order to be eligible. Entrants enter by:
- a. Logging into their Instagram account;
- b. Searching for and following the @mybudgetau Instagram profile;
- c. Making an Instagram post with a short description of their goals; and
- d. Tagging their post with the hashtag, “#mybudgetgoals” and the handle “@mybudgetau”.
There is no limit to the number of Entries any individual Entrant can make. However, for current MyBudget clients, only one (1) Entrant is permitted per MyBudget account. This means a couple sharing a MyBudget account may not enter via multiple Instagram profiles.
By submitting an Entry, each Entrant warrants and represents that
- a. he or she owns the content or has the proper rights or necessary permission to use it (including permission from the parents of any person under the age of 18 whose recognisable likeness appears in any photo submitted) and to grant the rights granted to MyBudget by him or her in these terms and conditions; and
- b. the Entrant and the photo, conform to these terms and conditions including the Entry Requirements contained herein.
MyBudget, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entrant (and corresponding Entry) for any reason. MyBudget’s decision to disqualify an Entrant will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are disqualified will not be eligible for the Prize.
By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to MyBudget using, sharing or posting their Entry at any time during or after the conclusion of the Competition. This explicitly includes, but is not limited to, use for future marketing purposes by MyBudget.
Winners & Prizes
The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
Entries will be individually judged by MyBudget, and the Winner will be chosen based on their quality of response and creativity associated with the posted image.
MyBudget will select one Winner from all Entrants for the Prize.
Winner selection will take place at MyBudget Head Office at 122 Frome Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, on 8 February 2022 at 12pm AEST.
MyBudget will contact the Winner by direct message on Instagram. MyBudget will then confirm the Winner’s personal details.
When satisfied with the Winner’s identity, MyBudget will confirm with the Winner the Winner’s personal details.
The Winner will be announced on MyBudget’s:
- a. Facebook;
- a. Instagram;
- a. client forum.
MyBudget reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the Winner and pick a new Winner, if the Winner fails to respond to any of MyBudget’s Instagram messages within 7 days of MyBudget sending the message.
MyBudget reserves the right to cancel the Competition without giving notice and for any reason, including but not limited to where unforeseen circumstances prevent MyBudget from running the Competition.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Google.
By entering and participating, the Entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify MyBudget, Instagram, Facebook, and Google from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to an:
- a. Entrant’s participation in the Competition, or
- b. Entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, negligence, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)).
The Prize is not redeemable for cash, is non-exchangeable and is non-transferable.